My Ride

My Ride

Thursday, April 21, 2016

nearing the finish line

It's hard to believe this adventure is almost over. Or is this just the beginning of something new? Only time will tell.
I didn't write last night because I didn't get to my stopping point until after 9:45pm. I am sure that everyone has heard about all the rain and flooding in the Houston area, well that trickles down hill so to speak, which puts the waters in the areas of my travels so I have to watch them.
Yesterday, I was stuck on the front porch of a cute little house in the middle of nowhere, TX, for an hour and a half just waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.. Today I was in 2 different gas stations for 2 hours each. that makes the days go long and the nights go short.
The big finish is tomorrow. I will arrive in Victoria. I really doubt that I will post tomorrow. I have grandchildren that will be getting lots of hugs and kisses but I do promise I will tell you more.
Thanks for coming along for the ride.
Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. We are glad to see your trip has been relatively safe.... And that you have almost made it!!! Bob and Delane and Forrest were asking about your blog so I am filling them in... How happy you must be! Was great seeing you.... Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete