My Ride

My Ride

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Here I am, 66 days to go and I am still working on my route. Thanks to the Houston PD Bike relay Team, https://www.facebook.com/HPD-Bike-Relay-Team-113947212023430/ for their assistance with that. I spent time this evening with my maps and the highlighter.
OK so I am dating myself, but I still like to have that old piece of paper around for when the electronics don't work. I have also received my maps from Adventure Cycling. On first glance they look a little hard to follow. Maybe after I have some time to study them, I will be able to understand them better. My goal is combine the two of them on my maps so I can compare, then decide a route that will work best for me. Or at least that is what I am hoping for.
I continue with gym time almost everyday. a combination of walking, strength training and riding. I am NOT a cold weather rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment